Bhutan which is also known as the ‘Last Shangrila’ provides you with the exotic scenario for the photography. Your visit to Bhutan will have immense opportunities to take your photography further. Photography in Bhutan is permitted everywhere except inside the Dzongs, Monasteries and the Temples. If you wish to take the pictures of the local people, Bhutanese houses, shops and so on, always are polite to get their consent. They will be happy. Royal Government of Bhutan permits filming in the country after going through the script.
You can feel and experience Bhutan through the lens of your cameras. Bhutan’s landscape, unique architecture and people are some of the most photogenic in the world. This tour provides stunning array of Photographic opportunities- ancient Temples, Monasteries, Dzongs, mountainous landscapes, colourful festivals and fascinating people. This tour can be customize coinciding with the festivals in spring and autumn featuring fascinating display of mask dances, rituals with colourful costumes surrounded by the locals in their best attires. Our tours are private, tailor- made for independent travel and dates of your choosing.
- A sustainable tourism Royalty of US $65 per person per night. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure
- All internal taxes and charges
- A minimum of 3-star accommodation (4 & 5 star requires an additional premium).
- All Meals
- All travel with a licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide
- All Internal Transportation
- Camping Equipment and Haulage for Trekking Tours
- Porter and Pony Charges
The rates given above are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. On the day of departure, it shall be limited to breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on actual basis.
- Airfare and Airport Tax
- Bhutan Visa Fee (US $40 per person)
- Alcoholic beverages and drinks.
- Luxury hotels
- Insurance and Travel and others
- Trips/Gratitude to the guide and driver
The rates given above are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan. On the day of departure, the ‘local agents’ host obligation shall be limited to breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on actual basis.
However, the Luxury hotel surcharges are extra over the normal tariff and range from US $500-US $1800 depending on which you choose. International standard luxury hotels available are Aman resort, Uma, Taj Tashi and Zhiwaling.