Tour Programmes booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
• within 30 days of start of programme ~ no charges
• within 21 days- 10% of rate
• within 14 days- 25% of rate
• less than 7 days or without notice- 50% of rate
• After arrival in Bhutan- 100%
If you cancel your tour after you have sent payment then we will process your refund in accordance with the above list of charges. To return funds to you from Bhutan we have to request permission from the Royal Monetary Authority to send foreign currency outside Bhutan. Once we have this we have to ask the Tourism Council of Bhutan to return the funds to you, as they are still holding them at that point since your tour has not yet run. This process of arranging the refund can take some time – at busy periods even 6 to 8 weeks.